The Independent Reviewer is Carol Ann Casey.
Carol Ann is Managing Director of CA Compliance specialising in complaint management, governance and HR compliance services.
Carol Ann conducts independent reviews for organisations and bodies. She holds the statutory office as the Independent Adjudicator of the Law Society of Ireland where she impartially examines the Law Society’s handling of complaints and compensation fund claims and can recommend changes to the Law Society to maintain the highest standards.
Other work includes that Carol Ann provides the Independent Customer Complaints Reviewer service for a UK public services ombudsman and is the Independent Reviewer for a chartered body in Ireland
Carol Ann’s governance roles:
• Chairperson – Central Remedial Clinic (CRC)
• Independent Non-Executive Director – The Blarney Woollen Mills Group
• National Council Member – Small Firms Association
Carol Ann’s key qualifications:
• Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
• Chartered Director of the Institute of Directors
• Certificate in data protection (Law Society 2018)
• Diploma in judicial skills and decision-making (Law Society 2017)
• Master’s Degree in business studies (HR strategies)